Job opportunity: Investment Analyst – Korys Private Equity – Healthy LivingTeam
Description de l'emploi
Korys, the family office of the Colruyt family, is looking for an Investment Analyst to support the Healthy Living (Life Science) team with its venture capital activities. The team focuses mainly on direct investments, but also manages a portfolio of fund investments, complementary to its direct investments. Our goal within the Healthy Living (Life Science) team is to enable people to live healthy lives by investing across prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases. We are looking for a colleague who shares our passion for disruptive science and medical technologies with the ultimate ambition to positively impact people’s lives. As Investment Analyst, you will be active throughout the entire investment cycle, i.e. in sourcing and analysing new investment opportunities as well as supporting our portfolio companies to translate disruptive technologies to commercialization, thereby creating a positive financial and societal return.
- Screen potential investment opportunities incl. pre-investment analysis and dealflow reporting
- Attend meetings with prospective portfolio companies
- Analyse investment opportunities together with other team members (including scientific, market, competitive position and strategy, IP, financial analysis and valuation modelling) and draft internal presentations and memoranda to support investment discussions
- Support in investment follow-up & administration (portfolio monitoring, assistance in strategic support to portfolio companies)
- Represent Korys in various participations (via non-executive director roles)
- Participate in discussions with Korys stakeholders and develop a network of contacts within the life science investment sector
A successful candidate for this Investment Analyst position will have the following characteristics:
- A deep scientific or medical background (M.Sc level)
- 5 years of professional experience, preferably in investments, mergers and acquisitions or corporate finance
- Demonstrate understanding of scientific and technical aspects of life sciences and how these translate to business investment opportunities
- Display excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, open-minded, flexible and eager to learn. Team player with strong interpersonal skills. Down-to-earth attitude, willingness to roll up the sleeves with ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Adhere to the highest ethical standards
- Fluency in English and Dutch, French is a plus
Unique opportunity to join a dynamic organisation with short decision lines and an open and direct corporate culture.
An employee of Korys is offered the possibilities to grow continuously as a professional in a stimulating business environment. Korys offers a competitive compensation and benefits package with hybrid work possibilities (office/home).
To apply: please share you CV and cover letter via LinkedIn or via mail to Eva Van Overmeire (Eva.VanOvermeire@korys.be).